Melissa Palacios-Yahner – Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, I’m educated in the nuances of purchasing and selling property for clients over the age of 55. My sole focus as a broker is to help seniors plan for their retirement home and lifestyle.
I’m a graduate of the University of North Texas with a major in Home and Housing Furnishings and a minor in Business Real Estate.
My success has been based on my vast Real Estate expertise, which includes the following:
- Loan Modification for delinquent mortgages, acquiring and disposing of foreclosed properties
- Reviewing and auditing accuracy for Home Equity, Conventional, VA and FHA closing documents
- Assisting Real Estate Attorneys with the closing process of purchasing a home by reviewing loan underwriter guidelines, title commitment, tax certificates, survey, final Hud-1 settlement statement, hazard and flood insurance
- Residential and Commercial property Management experience
- As a Real estate Broker I have helped 1st time home buyers, investors and 2nd home purchasers
My mission is to inform and assist clients looking for over 55 active adult lifestyle home.